Certified Scrum Master
LSA Training is an institution providing professional education to individuals pursuing career growth in an increasingly sophisticated and competitive world. We aim to promote excellence in education and training in both the academic and corporate world.
Duration: 5 days( 30 Hours )
- Week day Batches: ( Mon to Fri 10am to 4pm ) 5 Days
- Weekends Batches: ( Sat & Sun 10am to 4pm ) 3 weekends
ITIL v3 Foundation Course
LSA Training offers the ITIL V3 course Delivered by skilled instructors with extensive experience in the practical application of service management; the course includes practice using sample exam questions
The ITIL Foundation course is 5 days of presentations, exercise and discussions about ITIL Foundation best practice framework. ITIL® is a non-proprietary approach for managing IT services, developed in the 1980s by the Office of Government Commerce (OGC) in the United Kingdom.
In 2007 the ITIL framework was redesigned from a process-led approach to a service lifecycle approach comprising the ITIL five core volumes.
Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement
ITIL Foundation provides a general overview of the IT Service Management Lifecycle and its supporting processes, functions and roles.
Who Should Attend
This course has been designed for IT Managers and Practitioners involved in the strategy, design and implementation of business-used IT services and who require an insight into best practice for service management.
There are no pre-requisites for this course; this is a pre-requisite for the further training in ITIL Version 3 that leads to the ITIL Expert Certificate in IT Service Management.
This intensive training course provides comprehensive first-level training for anyone involved in the provision, support, and delivery of IT Services.
Candidates can expect to gain knowledge and understanding in the following
Service Management as a Practice
- Efficient development of new services and the improvement of existing services
- Good practice
- Functions, Roles and Processes
Service Strategy: overall business aims and expectations
- Types of Service Provision
- Service Portfolio Management
- Financial Management
- Demand Management
- Business case
Service Design: developing a solution to meet the needs of the business
- Service Catalogue Management
- Supplier Management
Service Level Management
- Availability Management
- Capacity Management
- IT Service Continuity Management
- Information Security Management
Service Transition: implementing service designs so that service operations can manage the services
- Service Asset and Configuration Management
- Change Management
- Knowledge Management
- Release and Deployment Management
Service Operation: day to day, business as usual activities
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Request Fulfilment
- Event Management
- Access Management
Functions: Service Desk, Technical Management, Operations Management and Applications Management
- Continual Service Improvement: how to improve the cost effectiveness and efficiency of service provision
- CSI Model
- Deming Cycle
- Multiple choice
- 40 questions per paper
- 26 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) – 65%
- 60 minutes duration
- Closed book
- This exam costs an extra £100.
Also on this course we offer the following
- Hands on Experience
- Real Time project work
- Interview based Training
- Instructor Led – Face2Face /class room training
- More interaction with student to faculty and student to student.
- Detailed presentations. Soft copy of Material to refer any time.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Software Tools & Real Time project scenarios.
- Mock interviews / group discussions / interview related questions.
- Test Lab is in Cloud Technology – to practice on software tools if needed.
- We discuss about the real time project domains.
- The teaching methods / tools / topics we chosen are based on the current competitive job market.
Expected Salary/ Pay Package
- Expected Salaries are as follows:
- For Contractors £400 to £500 per day
- Permanent Positions £50 to £110k per annum all depends on experience and skills set