Java Training Course
LSA Training is an institution providing professional education to individuals pursuing career growth in an increasingly sophisticated and competitive world. We aim to promote excellence in education and training in both the academic and corporate world.
Duration: 5 days ( 30 Hours )
- Week day Batches: ( Monday & friday 10am to 4pm ) 5 Days
- Weekends Batches: ( Sat & Sun 10am to 5pm ) 2 weekends
Course description This is a fast-paced five-day course covering a wide range of topics including a Java syntax review; class design; the collections framework; databases; test-driven development; concurrency; web services and design patterns.
During the course, we assemble an ecommerce type Web Application, using Dependency Injection to connect application layers. A Repository Layer maps entity classes to a MySQL database using Spring Data Persistence. A Service Layer contains business logic and a Web Service is implemented as a REST Controller Layer with Spring. HTML User Interfaces to the web service are built with Bootstrap and jQuery AJAX.
Also on this course we offer the following
- Hands on Experience
- Real Time project work
- Interview based Training
- Instructor Led – Face2Face / Class room training
- More interaction with student to faculty and student to student.
- Detailed presentations. Soft copy of Material to refer any time.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Software Tools & Real Time project scenarios.
- Mock interviews / group discussions / interview related questions.
- Test Lab is in Cloud Technology – to practice on software tools if needed.
- We discuss about the real time project domains.
- The teaching methods / tools / topics we chosen are based on the current competitive job market.
Expected Salary/ Pay Package
- Expected Salaries are as follows:
- For Contractors £400 to £500 per day
- Permanent Positions £50 to £110k per annum all depends on experience and skills set