MCS AZ-300 (Microsoft Azure Cloud Architecture)
LSA Training is an institution providing professional education to individuals pursuing career growth in an increasingly sophisticated and competitive world. We aim to promote excellence in education and training in both the academic and corporate world.
Duration: 10 days (60 Hours)
- Week day Batches: ( Mon to Fri 10am to 4pm ) 10 Days
- Weekends Batches: ( Sat & Sun 10am to 4pm ) 5 weekends
- Instructor Led – Face2Face / class room training
- More interaction with student to faculty and student to student.
- Detailed presentations. Soft copy of Material to refer any time.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Software Tools & Real Time project scenarios.
- Mock interviews / group discussions / interview related questions.
- Test Lab is in Cloud Technology – to practice on software tools if needed.
- We discuss about the real time project domains.
- The teaching methods / tools / topics we chosen are based on the current competitive job market.
LSA Provides Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate (AZ-300) training is intended for IT professionals who are familiar with managing on-premises IT deployments, which includes Active Directory Domain Services, Virtualization technologies, and Web/Mobile Applications. Also, this course facilitates the audience who typically work for organizations, which are planning to Integrate on data perm services to their infrastructure services onto Azure Cloud platform.
This Microsoft Cloud training will prepare you for the AZ-300 Microsoft Administration certification exam. You can check the examination details and certification Ref Link https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/exam-az-300.aspx
- Deploy and configure Infrastructure
- Implement workloads and security
- Create and deploy apps
- Implement authentication and secure data
- Develop for the cloud and for Azure storage
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
- Understanding of network configuration, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including domains, forests, domain controllers, replication, Kerberos protocol, and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
- Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations
Exam Details :
This Microsoft Cloud training will prepare you for the AZ-103 Microsoft Administration certification exam. You can check the examination details and certification Ref Link https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/exam-az-300.aspx
Expected Salary/ Pay Package
- Expected Salaries are as follows:
- For Contractors £400 to £500 per day
- Permanent Positions £50 to £100k per annum all depends on experience and skills set