Microsoft Dynamics 365
LSA Training is an institution providing professional education to individuals pursuing career growth in an increasingly sophisticated and competitive world. We aim to promote excellence in education and training in both the academic and corporate world.
Duration: 4 days( 24 Hours )
- Week day Batches: ( Mon to Fri 10am to 4pm ) 4 Days
- Weekends Batches: ( Sat & Sun 10am to 4pm ) 2 weekends
This course is designed to give all new users practical experience in using Microsoft Dynamics 365. The course concentrates on the core functionally typically required by end users; they will see the scope of data that can be held in the database and start to use many of the features. It is also a prerequisite of most other courses.
All delegates should be familiar with using a PC and Windows applications, but no prior knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 is assumed.
These courses are open to anyone. You may be a customer of CRM Dynamics, a company who has Dynamics CRM installed but require some training, or an individual looking to build your skills in this area.
All courses run on our standard training database. All delegates are provided with a computer to use for the training and a course manual to take away.
These courses are designed for users of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and differences may be found with earlier or later versions
Also on this course we offer the following
- Hands on Experience
- Real Time project work
- Interview based Training
- Instructor Led – Face2Face / class room training
- More interaction with student to faculty and student to student.
- Detailed presentations. Soft copy of Material to refer any time.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Software Tools & Real Time project scenarios.
- Mock interviews / group discussions / interview related questions.
- Test Lab is in Cloud Technology – to practice on software tools if needed.
- We discuss about the real time project domains.
- The teaching methods / tools / topics we chosen are based on the current competitive job market.
Expected Salary/ Pay Package
- Expected Salaries are as follows:
- For Contractors £400 to £500 per day
- Permanent Positions £50 to £100k per annum all depends on experience and skills set