Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Customization & Configuration
LSA Training is an institution providing professional education to individuals pursuing career growth in an increasingly sophisticated and competitive world. We aim to promote excellence in education and training in both the academic and corporate world.
Duration: 10 days( 60 Hours )
- Week day Batches: ( Mon to Fri 10am to 4pm ) 10 Days
- Weekends Batches: ( Sat & Sun 10am to 4pm ) 5 weekends
Exam: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Customization and Configuration (MB2-866)
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a 10 days course which is a popular choice when you want to automate your daily CRM routines. To help you get the best out of the software, we provide Microsoft Dynamics CRM training courses. Dynamics CRM creates a familiar and personalised experience to achieve rapid user acceptance. As a fully integrated relationship management system, Dynamics CRM adapts to fit each unique requirement with the flexibility and scalability to adapt as priorities and infrastructures change.
- Before attending this course, students must have:
- General working knowledge of customer relationship management
- General understanding of business processes
- General working knowledge of Microsoft Windows
It is intended for both novice and experienced customizers of Microsoft Dynamics CRM who are familiar with the end-user principles of the software.
- Learn to configure a company’s organizational structure within Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Learn to add user accounts.
- Learn to create and maintain security roles.
- Learn to create teams of users.
- Learn to create and configure multiple organizations within one implementation.
- Learn to configure system settings, currency exchange rates, and multilingual user interface language packs.
- Learn to import and export customizations.
- Learn to customize forms and views.
- Learn to customize database entities and attributes.
- Learn to customize entity relationships and mappings.
- Learn to identify areas where advanced customization functionality can be implemented.
Also on this course we offer the following
- Hands on Experience
- Real Time project work
- Interview based Training
- Instructor Led – Face2Face / Class room training
- More interaction with student to faculty and student to student.
- Detailed presentations. Soft copy of Material to refer any time.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Software Tools & Real Time project scenarios.
- Mock interviews / group discussions / interview related questions.
- Test Lab is in Cloud Technology – to practice on software tools if needed.
- We discuss about the real time project domains.
- The teaching methods / tools / topics we chosen are based on the current competitive job market.
Expected Salary/ Pay Package
- Expected Salaries are as follows:
- For Contractors £400 to £500 per day
- Permanent Positions £50 to £110k per annum all depends on experience and skills set