Microsoft Office 365 Administration
LSA Training is an institution providing professional education to individuals pursuing career growth in an increasingly sophisticated and competitive world. We aim to promote excellence in education and training in both the academic and corporate world.
Duration: 5 days( 30 Hours )
- Week day Batches: ( Mon to Fri 10am to 4pm ) 5 Days
- Weekends Batches: ( Sat & Sun 10am to 4pm ) 3 weekends
- Overview of Office 365
- Signing up
Module 2: Deploying Clients for Office 365
- Configuring Desktops
- Office Professional Plus
Module 3: Office 365 Administration
- User Management
Module 4: Microsoft Office 365 Identity and Access Solutions
- Directory Synchronization
- Single Sign On
Module 5: Exchange Online Administration
- Recipient Management
- Mobile device configuration
Module 6: Forefront Online Protection for Exchange
- Configuring Anti-spam
- Securing email
Module 7 Exchange Online Archiving and Compliance
- Mail archiving
- Implementing Compliance features
Module 8 Exchange Online Migration
- Evaluating migration options
- Hybrid configuration
Module 9 SharePoint Online Administration
- Configuring Site Collections
- Site Administation
Module 10 Lync Online Administration
- Online meetings
- Lync Federation
Also on this course we offer the following
- Hands on Experience
- Real Time project work
- Interview based Training
- Instructor Led – Face2Face / class room training
- More interaction with student to faculty and student to student.
- Detailed presentations. Soft copy of Material to refer any time.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Software Tools & Real Time project scenarios.
- Mock interviews / group discussions / interview related questions.
- Test Lab is in Cloud Technology – to practice on software tools if needed.
- We discuss about the real time project domains.
- The teaching methods / tools / topics we chosen are based on the current competitive job market.
Expected Salary/ Pay Package
- Expected Salaries are as follows:
- For Contractors £400 to £500 per day
- Permanent Positions £50 to £110k per annum all depends on experience and skills set