LSA Training is an institution providing professional education to individuals pursuing career growth in an increasingly sophisticated and competitive world. We aim to promote excellence in education and training in both the academic and corporate world.
Duration :4 days( 30 Hours )
- Week day Batches: ( Mon To Fri 10am to 4pm) 5 Days
- Weekends Batches: ( Sat & Sun 9am to 5pm ) 2 weekends
This practical five-day course is intended for developers with some knowledge of object-oriented programming who need to gain the skills to develop robust commercial applications, using the latest features of the .NET framework. Web and desktop applications are assembled, using Entity Framework Core to implement the data layer with ASP.NET Core MVC and WPF MVVM for the presentation layers. Other topics include the collections classes, SQL, LINQ, test driven development, dependency injection, concurrent programming and design patterns. View Course Outline.
Course hours are 9:00 to 5:00 at serviced offices in central London near Euston station or at our office . We can also provide customised courses at our Locations, for a fee of £1500+VAT for 5 days for each attendee.
What you will learn
- Oject-oriented programming in C#
- Collections and LINQ
- Test Driven Development
- Object Mapping with Entity Framework Core
- Concurrent and Asynchronous Programming
- ASP.NET Core MVC and Web API 2
- Windows Presentation Foundation
- Design Principes and Patterns
Also on this course we offer the following
- Hands on Experience
- Real Time project work
- Interview based Training
- Instructor Led – Face2Face / Class room training
- More interaction with student to faculty and student to student.
- Detailed presentations. Soft copy of Material to refer any time.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Software Tools & Real Time project scenarios.
- Mock interviews / group discussions / interview related questions.
- Test Lab is in Cloud Technology – to practice on software tools if needed.
- We discuss about the real time project domains.
- The teaching methods / tools / topics we chosen are based on the current competitive job market.
Expected Salary/ Pay Package
- Expected Salaries are as follows:
- For Contractors £400 to £500 per day
- Permanent Positions £50 to £110k per annum all depends on experience and skills set