LSA Training is an institution providing professional education to individuals pursuing career growth in an increasingly sophisticated and competitive world. We aim to promote excellence in education and training in both the academic and corporate world.
Duration :6 days( 36 Hours )
- Week day Batches: ( Mon To Thur 10am to 4pm) 6 Days
- Weekends Batches: ( Sat & Sun 10am to 4pm ) 3 weekends
Exam:Red Hat Certified Engineer
The Red Hat Linux Complete Course covers the three subject areas required to sit the Red Hat Certified Engineer exam (RHCE). It will cover an introduction to fundamental end-user and administrative tools in Red Hat Linux, systems administration on Red Hat Linux 5 and configuring common network services and security administration using Red Hat Linux.
- Upon completion of the course you will be able to
- Effectively install, use and perform basic configuration of a Red Hat Enterprise Linux system
perform system administration tasks to a level where he/she can install, configure, and attach a new Red Hat Linux workstation to an existing network
- Setup a Red Hat Enterprise Linux server and configure common network services and security at a basic level.
The course will be broken down into three main sections.
RH033 Red Hat Linux Essentials
Unit 1 – Linux Ideas and History
Unit 2 – Linux Usage Basics
Unit 3 – Running Commands and Getting Help
Unit 4 – Browsing the File system
Unit 5 – Users, Groups and Permissions
Unit 6 – Using the bash Shell
Unit 7 – Standard I/O and Pipes
Unit 8 – Text Processing Tools
Unit 9 – vim: An Advanced Text Editor
Unit 10 – Basic System Configuration Tools
Unit 11 – Investigating and Managing Processes
Unit 13 – Finding and Processing Files
Unit 14 – Network Clients
Unit 15 – Advanced Topics in Users, Groups and Permissions
Unit 16 – The Linux File system In-Depth
Unit 17 – Essential System Administration Tools
RH131 Red Hat Linux System Administration
Unit 1 – Package Management
Unit 2 – System Initialization
Unit 3 – Kernel Services
Unit 4 – System Services
Unit 5 – File system Management
Unit 6 – User Administration
Unit 7 – Network Configuration
Unit 8 – Advanced User Administration
Unit 9 – Advanced File system Management
Unit 10 – Installation
Unit 11 – Virtualization with Xen
Unit 12 – Troubleshooting
RH253 Red Hat Linux Networking and Security Administration
Unit 1: System Performance and Security
Unit 2: System Service Access Controls
Unit 3: Network Resource Access Controls
Unit 4: Organizing Networked Systems
Unit 5: Network File Sharing Services
Unit 6: Web Services
Unit 7: Electronic Mail Services
Unit 8: Securing Data
Unit 9: Account Management
Also on this course we offer the following
- Hands on Experience
- Real Time project work
- Interview based Training
- Instructor Led – Face2Face / class room training
- More interaction with student to faculty and student to student.
- Detailed presentations. Soft copy of Material to refer any time.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Software Tools & Real Time project scenarios.
- Mock interviews / group discussions / interview related questions.
- Test Lab is in Cloud Technology – to practice on software tools if needed.
- We discuss about the real time project domains.
- The teaching methods / tools / topics we chosen are based on the current competitive job market.
Expected Salary/ Pay Package
- Expected Salaries are as follows:
- For Contractors £400 to £500 per day
- Permanent Positions £50 to £100k per annum all depends on experience and skills set