LSA Training is an institution providing professional education to individuals pursuing career growth in an increasingly sophisticated and competitive world. We aim to promote excellence in education and training in both the academic and corporate world.
Duration :5 days( 30 Hours )
- Week day Batches: ( Mon To Thur 10am to 4pm) 5 Days
- Weekends Batches: ( Sat & Sun 10am to 4pm ) 3 weekends
- Download Free QlikView desktop from Qlik.com
- Understand basics of SQL
- Course Overview
- About QlikView
- Data Sources
- The Difference Between ODBC and OLE DB
- Getting Familiar with the Script Editor
- Basic Scripting Syntax
- Standard Variables
- Adding Comments
- Bringing Data into your QlikView document
- The Connection String
- The Excel Wizard
- Importing a Crosstable
- Renaming Fields
- The Table Viewer
- How to Debug Your Script
- How to Find and Use the LogFile
- The QlikView Start Page
- How to Report Bugs
- Deployment Options/Scenarios
- Resident and Preceding Loads
- Key Fields
- Restricting Data
- Synthetic Keys
- Circular references
- Link Tables
- Using Variables in Your Script
- Using Flags in your Code
- Building a Calendar
- Binary Load
- The Include Statement
- Using Mapping Tables
- Data, & Date Islands
- Hierarchy and Tree List View
- IF Statements, For Loops, Do While
- Best Practices
- Previous Educational Background in IT or experience in support of networking.
Exam & certification
What are the prerequisites to earn the Tableau Desktop 10 Qualified Associate training?
- There are no prerequisites to take this exam but Tableau recommends you have 5+ months of Tableau Desktop working experience.
Also on this course we offer the following
- Hands on Experience
- Real Time project work
- Interview based Training
- Instructor Led – Face2Face / class room training
- More interaction with student to faculty and student to student.
- Detailed presentations. Soft copy of Material to refer any time.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Software Tools & Real Time project scenarios.
- Mock interviews / group discussions / interview related questions.
- Test Lab is in Cloud Technology – to practice on software tools if needed.
- We discuss about the real time project domains.
- The teaching methods / tools / topics we chosen are based on the current competitive job market.
Expected Salary/ Pay Package
- Expected Salaries are as follows:
- For Contractors £400 to £500 per day
- Permanent Positions £50 to £100k per annum all depends on experience and skills set