Salesforce Developer Certification Training
LSA Training is an institution providing professional education to individuals pursuing career growth in an increasingly sophisticated and competitive world. We aim to promote excellence in education and training in both the academic and corporate world.
Duration: 8 days ( 48 Hours )
- Week day Batches:( Monday & Thursday 10am to 4pm ) 8 Days
- Weekends Batches: ( Sat & Sun 10am to 4pm ) 4 weekends
A Salesforce Developer specializes in using the Lightning and Apex programming languages to design and implement solutions within the context of the Salesforce platform.
A Salesforce Developer may be in charge of:
- Creating customized applications and improving existing ones
- Designing technical architecture and building or optimizing a database
- Analyzing customer needs and advocating for suitable technical solutions
- Writing technical and functional documentation
- Automating business tasks
- Keeping up with changes in Salesforce tools and software products
- Instructor Led – Face2Face / class room training
- More interaction with student to faculty and student to student.
- Detailed presentations. Soft copy of Material to refer any time.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Software Tools & Real Time project scenarios.
- Mock interviews / group discussions / interview related questions.
- Test Lab is in Cloud Technology – to practice on software tools if needed.
- We discuss about the real time project domains.
- The teaching methods / tools / topics we chosen are based on the current competitive job market.
Also on this course we offer the following
- Hands on Experience
- Real Time project work
- Interview based Training
- Previous Educational Background in IT or experience in support of networking.
Expected Salary/ Pay Package
- Expected Salaries are as follows:
- For Contractors £400 to £500 per day
- Permanent Positions £50 to £120k per annum all depends on experience and skills set