Scrum Master Training
LSA Training is an institution providing professional education to individuals pursuing career growth in an increasingly sophisticated and competitive world. We aim to promote excellence in education and training in both the academic and corporate world.
Duration: 2 days (16 Hours) (Includes Lunch and tea/coffee breaks)
- Week day Batches: ( Mon to Fri 10am to 6pm ) 2 Days Based on the batch availability
- Weekends Batches: ( Sat & Sun 10am to 6pm ) 1 weekends
Delegates can expect the following in 2 Days of Training:
Get ready for a unique learning experience through a good blend of team activities, games, video’s and presentations. We understand that this learning approach enables quick learning and also gives an environment to think and relate these concepts in real world. It provides insights of Role of Scrum Master be it Coach, Change agent, Servant master and others. You shall also be getting many opportunities to explore challenges faced by other organizations while adopting Scrum when you meet and network with fellow participants and seek guidance from Trainer.
Scrum Master Training Agenda for 2 days Program as below.
Introduction to Scrum
- Agile manifesto
- The principle of Scrum
- User stories : definition, description, epics, themes, the iceberg effect
- Product backlog, prioritization techniques
- The Scrum Rules of estimation
- The Chart of effectiveness
- Capacity handling
- Relative estimation
- Story Points
- Planning Poker
- Velocity & Scrum Metrics
Roles & Responsibilities
- Scrum team
- Scrum master
- Product owner
- Definition of done
- Team Characteristics
- Impact on Traditional Roles
- Burn down chart
- Sprint backlog
- Product backlog
- Task board
- Quick Guide & Plan for Scrum Implementation
- Real time case study related to Live Projects (IT/Telecom/Banking etc)
After successfully attending the workshop for 2 days, participant will gain Scrum Framework understanding from a Scrum Master Perspective.
- Instructor Led – Face2Face / class room training
- More interaction with student to faculty and student to student.
- Detailed presentations. Soft copy of Material to refer any time.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Software Tools & Real Time project scenarios.
- Mock interviews / group discussions / interview related questions.
- Test Lab is in Cloud Technology – to practice on software tools if needed.
- We discuss about the real time project domains.
- The teaching methods / tools / topics we chosen are based on the current competitive job market.
Expected Salary/ Pay Package
- Expected Salaries are as follows:
- For Contractors £400 to £500 per day
- Permanent Positions £50 to £100k per annum all depends on experience and skills set