Intermediate Certificate in Software Testing
LSA Training is an institution providing professional education to individuals pursuing career growth in an increasingly sophisticated and competitive world. We aim to promote excellence in education and training in both the academic and corporate world.
Duration: 4 days( 24 Hours )
- Week day Batches: ( Mon to Fri 10am to 4pm ) 4 Days
- Weekends Batches: ( Sat & Sun 10am to 4pm ) 2 weekends
1. Testing Fundamentals
- Review of the Foundation Certificate Syllabus
- Application Domains
- Testing in the Lifecycle
- The Fundamental Test Process
- The Principles of Reviews
- Types of Review
- Using Different Review Types
- Performing a Formal Review
- Introduction to Risk and Risk-Based Testing
- Risk Management
- Product Risk Identification and Analysis
4. Test Management
- Test Policy, Test Strategy, Test Plans
- Entry and Exit Criteria
- Estimating Techniques
- Test Monitoring
- Incident Management Process
5. Test Analysis
- Fundamentals of Test Analysis
- Test Environment Requirements
- Selection of Techniques
- Coverage Measures
- Quality Center
- Win Runner
- Instructor Led – Face2Face / class room training
- More interaction with student to faculty and student to student.
- Detailed presentations. Soft copy of Material to refer any time.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Software Tools & Real Time project scenarios.
- Mock interviews / group discussions / interview related questions.
- Test Lab is in Cloud Technology – to practice on software tools if needed.
- We discuss about the real time project domains.
- The teaching methods / tools / topics we chosen are based on the current competitive job market.
Expected Salary/ Pay Package
- Expected Salaries are as follows:
- For Contractors £400 to £500 per day
- Permanent Positions £50 to £110k per annum all depends on experience and skills set