LSA Training is an institution providing professional education to individuals pursuing career growth in an increasingly sophisticated and competitive world. We aim to promote excellence in education and training in both the academic and corporate world.
Duration: 4 days( 24 Hours )
- Week day Batches: ( Mon to Fri 10am to 4pm ) 4 Days
- Weekends Batches: ( Sat & Sun 10am to 4pm ) 2 weekends
- Introduction to testing
- Need of testing
- Software development life
- Different Models of SDLC
- Fish Model
- Waterfall Model
- Agile Model
- Extreme Program (XP)
- Feature Driver Development (FDD)
- Dynamic system development method (DSDM)
- Agile Unified Process (AUP)
- Behaviour Driven Development (BDD)
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Types of testing
- Testing document- Test strategy; Traceability matrix, test plan & test case documents
- Common test process
- Prepare and Execute test cases based on a project
- Defect reporting
- Maintenance of testing documents
- Project Deliverables
- Acceptance Testing- Staging and Production Environment
- Understanding Manual Testing concepts with a sample Project
- Understanding BDD concepts
- Writing BDD Test cases in Gherkins language
Delegates are required to book their certification with one of the Prometric Centres:
ISEB-SWT2, ISTQB-ISEB Certified Tester Foundation Level ( Pearson vue option)
- Instructor Led – Face2Face / class room training
- More interaction with student to faculty and student to student.
- Detailed presentations. Soft copy of Material to refer any time.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Software Tools & Real Time project scenarios.
- Mock interviews / group discussions / interview related questions.
- Test Lab is in Cloud Technology – to practice on software tools if needed.
- We discuss about the real time project domains.
- The teaching methods / tools / topics we chosen are based on the current competitive job market.
Expected Salary/ Pay Package
- Expected Salaries are as follows:
- For Contractors £400 to £500 per day
- Permanent Positions £50 to £90k per annum all depends on experience and skills set